You can type here any text you want

Parts for Sale - Can deliver to Temple

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

1 pair of 15x10" super light weight bogart wheels WITH mickey thompson 28x10.5" drag slicks. These tires are old, but have been kept in an air conditioned apartment for most of their life. One wheel is bent and will need to be fixed if desired. They will come with lug nuts which cost>$40 by themselves. Basically wheels with free, I believe, usable slicks. There's another add in this section of the forum with a picture.
Would like $350 for them.

1 - Direct Scan complete in the box. Untested. I don't have a stock ecm setup to test this.
Would like $40 (new was $225ish).

2 sets of coil pack/modules
I bought 2 pairs brand new as back ups, but decided that I'm probably going to the COP setup later on.
Price is for one set - meaning one module and one coil pack. I am unsure of the brand, but they were bought off of rock auto, I wouldn't have bought crap. $125 for each setup.

1 Caspers heated O2 sensor kit - BRAND NEW - bought when I thought I'd be going to a stock ecm setup, but now not. Would like $75.

Thanks turbobuick.com and LSPBC for putting on the event.

San Antonio... what kind of picture do you want? it's in the box with floppy disc and manual.

John, shoot me a pic of the slicks and the rims. I might take them for Geoff's GN. He has been using mine but when my car is ready he'll be SOL.

Bogarts and slicks are sold.

I have the feeling that I'll have a bunch of other parts for sale also.

Please chime in or PM with your needs.

I have a stock intercooler setup, ported throttle body (less hardware), incomplete main stud set, 1 billet main cap...

Stock C5 Red corvette hood

I'll take $100 bill for each coil/module setup.

Also will take $65 for the heated O2 kit.

Wheels and tires sold pending pickup/payment.

I also have 1 stock GN passenger seat available for $100 bill. cover will clean up nice.

Back