Parts For Sale: New Maft Gen2, 3800 S2 forgedPistons, Snow Alky kit, wheels, more

Trannyman95

These are parts I bought within the last year and just havent had the time to mess with and am doing a bit of cleaning so my loss is your gain! Paypal preferred!

-Brand new set of Diamond 3800 Series 2 Forged pistons. These pistons are a 3.810" bore (.010" over) and 8.5:1 compression ratio. Includes spec sheet, 6 pistons, spiro locks, set of Moly rings. I paid over $600 for these and am asking $450 shipped for them.

Diamond3800S2-1.jpg

Diamond3800S2-3.jpg

-Gen 2 MAF Translator, new but powered up to download newer software to work with NGK Wideband. This is the way to go for Wideband 02 tracking at a great price! Never installed in the car, no cut wires-just stripped ends on power wires to hook up to for update only. $250 new, selling for $175 shipped

MaftGen2.jpg

-Snow Performance Boost Cooler. This is a Gasoline version Stage 1 kit and is only a year old. The ONLY reason I bought this kit was because I was out of town and was in need of a new pump and the only way to get it was to overnight a whole kit. I used some of the new nylon line and maybe a fitting or two, but otherwise the contents of the kit are new aside the pump. I at most used the pump 10-15 times and was only on the car a few months. Can easily be upgraded with a map or maf variable controller which is available direct on their website. $300 new, selling for $190 shipped

BoostCooler.jpg

-3800 Series2 Thrasher Race Cam and Rollmaster double roller timing chain set. These parts have approx 10-15K miles on them to my knowledge and were removed from an engine that had a chipped piston and the car was demodded. The cam specs are 222/222 duration at .050" and .566/.566" lift with a 1.6 (factory spec) rocker arm. Lobe sep is 114. The cam is in good condition and the chain set looks to be in decent shape also. Asking $200 shipped for the set, wont split up

TEPcamRMchain.jpg

-Eagle Alloys 15x8" 5 Star aluminum wheels. 5x4.5" / 5x4.75" dual bolt pattern and 3.25" backspace. I had these on my 86 Cutlass for a few years and they have roughly 10K miles on them. Selling them $200 for the set of 4 wheels. I also have 2 15x7" wheels in this same style with 4" backspacing and they only have about 2K miles on them, I will sell those for $150 for the pair. 4 of the wheels have Firestone Indy 500 tires on them in excellent condition, rear tires 235/60/15 have 10K on them and fronts are 225/60/15 with 2K miles on them and I will split the tires off the wheels unless someone wants to buy a set with tires-tire price is not included with wheel cost!!!

Eaglewheel2.jpg

Eaglewheel1002.jpg