You can type here any text you want

Parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I'am stepping up to a T66 turbo so I'm putting up my VERY low mile T63E for sale. I'm posting it for sale here first to give my fellow TTA owners first crack. This is a big shaft turbo so it has all the associated heavy duty internals. I'll take $650 shipped for it.

I'm also interested in trading a built tranny and an art car 9" n/l for a GOOD stock set up plus cash. This is offered for local guys only or atleast some one with in driving distance. Contact me if your interested. This is a GN BRF trans that I switched the speedo stuff of a TTA into. I can switch it back to a GN set up easy enough. If a TTA guy wanted this tranny but was worried about not having an original TTA tranny any more I could through one into the deal. It slips but if some time down the road the built one starts to go you could send the TTA one in then.

I was going to swap these parts into a GN I bought but I decided that I can't afford two fast cars and a Harley.

TIA: Jason

This ones easy

Time to get rid of that Harley :D

Time to get rid of that Harley

The Harley is the only nice thing I own. Every body should have at least one thing they can look pretty on or in. :D . I need $$'s for this stage 2 project.
You might want to consider this turbo Razor. Especially if your in the market for a new convertor any way.

Jason

Broke...
That may come up for sale but as for now I'm thinking about holding onto it. I had to go up to $325 shipped when I bought it. Your interest in it seriously hindered me from being able to haggle on it when I bought it from slopokin. It is a brand new in the box RJC kit and it looks real sweet. The bags werent even opened. If you did want it the best I could do would be $325 shipped that way all I loose is the $$'s to ship it to you.

Let me know if you decide to sell it id take it for $325 shipped. Or if your still interested in the PS ic with piping,etc ,id trade you.:)

I was going to swap these parts into a GN I bought but I decided that I can't afford two fast cars and a Harley.

Because of that decision is why I'm unloading stuff. It was for the 2nd car that I was inquiring about your IC. I think that IC would be a hell of a bang for the buck set up. I dont see why more people dont run one.

Give me two days or so to think on the girdle.

Originally posted by postal
The Harley is the only nice thing I own. Every body should have at least one thing they can look pretty on or in. :D . I need $$'s for this stage 2 project.
You might want to consider this turbo Razor. Especially if your in the market for a new convertor any way.

Jason

Ya know me, I always go against the grain.. If I were to do a turbo, it would be a limit 61. I never liked to run a huge converter to make up for the spool.

Precision multidisc and a 61.That will do it. Its just a street car :)

Watch me end of the year.. anyone have a 63 for sale :rolleyes:

I would be interested in the TTA tranny by itself, if you are willing to part with it. I am not local or within driving distance but would pay for shipping if the price for the tranny is resonable. When I purchase my car it didnt have the correct tranny in it and I would like to fix that, thanks!

GMC-YA

Are you planning on going to the GS nationals in Kentucky? We could deal in person and save a bunch on shipping.

Jason

Postal,

No, I hadnt planned on going to Bowling Green. Of course I had no reason to before, I'll have to let you know on that. I've never shipped anything that big before so I really dont have any idea how much it would cost, any idea?

Bowling green is neat. Nice town and even I can get tired of talking about cars there. I'm living in my own hell because I have no local car buddies. All my car buddies live an hour or more away. Thats why I'm known for getting drunk and calling one of them up in the middle of the night.:D The nationals are cool and more people should go. If people stop supporting it then the option to go wont even be there down the road.

About shipping the tranny: Man thats pretty expensive. I'll try to find out though. I bet it will make it too expensive for a tranny that slips and needs run through.

Jason

I shipped a trans to Chicago some time ago on RL carriers, it cost like 100 bucks. I did have to strap it to a pallet and drop it off at the shipper. Thats was the only pain. And they charged more if it was going to a residence. and if they had to pick it up... in other words dock-dock was like 100 bucks. Or to a business was the same. I used some old tie downs and drained it. No problem.

Jason see ya in two months at the nats.. i'll be there all week..arriving monday afternoon.. hope I can buy ya a drink before I spend it all on goodies :D

Jason see ya in two months at the nats.. i'll be there all week..arriving monday afternoon.. hope I can buy ya a drink before I spend it all on goodies

Only if you drink the one I buy you first. I'm kind of worried you might try to poor it in your gas tank.:eek:

I can only remember seeing one 10 second TTA at the nats. If I get down there and run a 11.0X I'm going to crack open that valve on that NOS bottle and do a 10.XX and hopefully the motor will still weigh the same at the end of the run:eek:

Ill be down late Wendsday night. Be there all day thurs & fri and half day saturday. If you see a Geo metro with a stage motor thats where Ill be pitted by. Plus Thursday night we always go to Toot's resturant / bar. Thats the night we hang out and really tie one on. We usually meet there around 7pm.

Jason

I wont be with my car, i'm too much of a wusss that far away from home. If I run the car.. I always squeeze it.. since I cant sandbag.. i'll see if I can comeup with someone trailering a few cars or somethen.

I'll see..

How many miles and do you have any pics

It has maybe 200 miles on it and 6 visits to the track. I could get a picture or two of it but it is still bolted on the car. The waste gate hole has been opened up so you need to be running a huston style down pipe or an external waste gate set up.

Back