Parts For Sale

Woody

ALL THESE ITEMS FOR SALE DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS. ALL ITEMS I SHIP AER PROFESSIONALLY PACKED AND BOXED BY MAIL BOXES ETC TO INSURE THEY REACH THE BUYER IN UNDAMAGED CONDITION.

BRAND NEW KEITH MEESE 3” STAINLESS STEEL DOWN PIPE WITH DUMP. I POLISHED THE DOWNPIPE TO AN ALL MOST CHROME LIKE FINISH. $375.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

BRAND NEW KIRBAN 3” DOWN PIPE WITH A USED PORTED STOCK TYPE ELBOW. STAINLESS STEEL CLAMPS INCLUDED. $125.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

6 42.5# FUEL INJECTORS WITH ONE (1) STREET CHIP AND ONE (1) RACE CHIP. THESE ARE USED, CLEANED AND FLOWED. $ 275.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

USED COMPLETE HEADERS, DOWNPIPE, AND STOCK CROSS OVERPIPE FOR A 87 GN. INCLUDES A TEST PIPE. $275.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

STAINLESS STEEL 2.5” CROSSOVER PIPE, POLISHED TO A CHROME LIKE LUSTER. USED BUT NO DINGS OR SCRATCHES. $90.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

I ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS ( ITEMS SHIPPED IN 10 BUSINESS DAYS TO ALLOW CHECK TO CLEAR), MONEY ORDERS (ITEMS SHIPPED NEXT BUSINESS DAY)

PAYPAL WITH A 3% SURCHARGE OF TOTAL COSTS OF ITEM(S) AND SHIPPING.

PLEASE, IF YOU AREN’T INTERESTED IN PAYING WHAT I AM ASKING FOR THESE ITEMS DO NOT EMAIL ME TO LOWER MY PRICES. THESE PRICES ARE FIRM.

I CAN EMAIL PICTURES OF ALL ITEMS NEXT WEDNESDAY (12-15-04) TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT THEM.

package deal?

Can you make me a package deal on the kirban dp and the injectors? What kinda of chips are they? Maybe I'll take those two. Let me know. e-mail gabebush@hotmail.com

I'll take the dp

I'll take the dp for sure. Let me know if you want to seperate the injectors form the chips. E-mail and let me know about the injectors, if not, let me know how much shipping will be to 98404 for the kirban dp so I can get you a money order. Thanks.

All, thank you for your replies...........I am sorry but my email is down so I must reply to your inquires here.

All I can do on the Kirban down pipe, ported elbow and ij\njectors with the 2 chips is $350 plus shipping.

I use FEDEX for my shipper as I found they are cheaper tha UPS, of course if you prefer other method of shippment that is up to you.

I have to go out of town tomorrow until wednesday night so I won't be able to conduct any business until then. Zurn, I will get shipping info to you wednesday if that is all right. By the way the Kirban down pipe is a 2 piece design if that makes any differnce to you I will understand.

I also have a chrome turbo shield for sale that is in perfect shape, with no scratches dings or dents. No core required. It is for a stock type down pipe. $85.00 plus shipping.

Thanks for your support guys!

Woody

The stock headers down pipe are in excellent shape........They still have the heat shields attached but I can't see where they have cracks. They never leaked or show signs of leakage. The test pipe is a little buggerd where it attaches to the down pipe but it doesn't show any sign of leakage either.

I hope this helps!

Woody

Can you do anything on the price for the stock headers and crossover? Not really interested in the the stock downpipe and test pipe. Let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

I'll take the dp

I'll take the dp! Just let me know how much shipping is, I may just use paypal if you don't mind, I'll pay the 3%. I'm trying to work a deal with a local guy for a set of 50#'s, if it doesn't work out I'll take the injectors and chips too. I'll let you know by wednesday. Thanks.;)

dp for sure

I'm going to hold off on the injectors, but I'll take the dp for sure. I'll send you a money order, I don't have any money in my paypal acct, and I don't want to transfer any in right now. Just e-mail me the total with shipping to the address below, and I'll get you a money order. Email me or pm me your address that I can send the money order too. Thanks, Gabe

B&B Auto Parts
Attn: Gabe Bush
215 S. 72nd St.
Tacoma, WA 98408

Still Alive?

Woody, you still there... haven't heard anything in a few days... need a total so I can get you a money order in the mail... Thanks.

Any news on shipping of the dp?

Woody,
The last pm you sent me said you would ship the dp on the 3rd. Did it get sent?:confused: I haven't seen it yet.:( Do you have any tracking info for me? I send you and e-mail, tried to pm you but your box is full. Please let me know what is up. Thanks, Gabe

Update on Parts for Sale

Both down pipes sold. more information on the injectors. They are 42# Lucas injectors and 1 race and 1 street chip. That is a little over $20/chip for a $50+ Jay Carter chip.
I am lowering the prices on the stock headers and down pipe. I will sell the crossover pipe for $80.00 plus shipping.

Thank you for looking..........

Woody

I can receive your emails but can't reply to them

Something is goofy with my email on my home computer.....I can receive email but can't reply.....I apologize for this inconvience to those of you who have questions regarding the parts I am selling.
Also, for some reason for those of you whom have sent me PM's through this board you have received notification my in box is full when in fact it is empty........Go figure.......

Anyway, I am thinking about selling my wheel well moldings off my 87 GN as I am going to put GNX flares on it soon. They are used but have no rock dings or dents.........$150.00 for all 4 plus shipping and boxing and insurance.

Thanks for looking!

Woody

PS If you have questions please reply to this thread and I will do the same......or you can call me at 580-536-5413 after 6:00 pm cst.:D