Parts for Sale

ZNix

Young-Gun
I picked up a Hot Air car to help complete the hot air car that me and my dad were working on. We will no longer be needing the parts that came on this car, so this is what I have for sale:

All parts came from a 75k Mile car that was not salvageable body-wise.

Completely stock, running engine. It has never been touched as far as I can tell. I will show you that it runs and runs well before we even pull it. Complete from turbo to oil pan, fan to flex-plate as well as all electronics, ecm, etc etc. I am looking to get 1800 or best offer. I stress best offer (no idea what to sell it for?) p/u only.

Transmission. Shifted well. Still connected to engine. I will take 300 or if you want both the engine and trans, Ill take 2k obo.

8.5 GN POSI Rear drum-drum. Still has the metal tag on it that indicates posi. Will come with driveshaft, upper and lower control arms. The drums are brand new, as are the backing plates. I want $1000.00 obo; p/u only.

A complete floor pan, with inner rockers attached. Good condition. Small hole in the center, looks like a tear? It has the heat shield for the cat converter, so I think it is turbo. Unknown if it for bucket seats or not. I can find out. I want $350 firm.

I have a really nice trunk lid. No rust, no rot. Almost looks as if it is NOS, but most likely not. Black paint still nice. I want $200 obo.

These are just the high ticket items. I have many more parts that I need gone. I will also consider trades for any of the following performance oriented upgrades for my 87 GN in order of most importance:

Scanmaster
Boost and Temp gauge w/pods (double in consol?)
3" Down Pipe SS prefered but steel considered.
Test pipe for D/P
Razor's Alky Kit
42.5lb-60lb Injectors and TT Chip for Alky/Street
TA-49 Turbo or the newer Precision model (5857?) and HD WG
2800 L/U stall converter.
RJC Boost controller

Thanks
ZNix

You have a lot of nice items for sale, but what I really need is just a stock gray shifter handle if you have one...Let me know, Thanks..

The Darkside

You have a lot of nice items for sale, but what I really need is just a stock gray shifter handle if you have one...Let me know, Thanks..

The Darkside

I do not have a grey shifter handle. I should have mentioned the interior color. The interior is red, and most parts were destroyed by mold/mildew. But exterior parts are still good. It has black-out trim. I have some extra interior pieces from an 84 GN that I bought a while back. (that parts, not the car).

Thanks
ZNix

TTT Will deliver rear-end to BPG, or I will deliver within a hundred or so miles.

Thanks
Znix

For the rear-end I will take a Razor's Alky kit and a Scanmaster! If you buy those brand new, your in the 850$ range. Have a SM, 3"DP, a dump pipe, and an RJC boost controller sitting around? I would also take that for the rear-end. Scanmaster: 260, 3"DP and Dump Pipe: 380, Boost controller: 60$. Boost, temp and gauge pod: 130$ Total: 830$! Thats if you buy them brand new! I am willing to deal, please take these parts away from me!

Thanks
Znix

I have a front GN bumper with aluminum support. Come get it! 150$. 2 Recently painted front headlight buckets 100$ pair. Taillights blackout, no scratches, trim recently painted, 175 for the pair. Marker lights, recently painted, 80$ for both. Turn signal trim, recently painted, 100$ pair. Nonlocking T-Tops, both for 150$. I need these parts gone.

Still have all of the above! Make me a deal for the parts in the original psot!

Thanks
ZNix

TTT and I will check out that trans tube for you today after work.
20.creation.jpg

I need 60lb injectors. U never got back to me on them. Do u have any?

No, I think you misunderstood my post. I was asking for the injectors in trade for some of my parts. I do not currently have any in my possession (I wish!). Sorry about the confusion.

ZNix

4 T-Type wheels (86-87) with center caps. All decent condition, with tires. One has some curb rash. Two caps ahve 1 tab broken. 350$. I need to sell this stuff!

Thanks
Znix

Front and rear aluminum bumper supports $150+ Shipping
Various T-Top interior trim, $10 per piece
Aluminum T-Type rims with 4 good center caps (three have 1 tab broken) $600
Front right GM Fender. It still has the GM tag on the inside. $100
GN 8.5 Posi rear-end w/drive-shaft: $750
84 Hot-Air motor complete 75k miles. Ran very well, can be heard running: 1500$
Both sides of non-locking T-Tops: $100

MANY MORE PARTS! I need them gone!

Thanks
ZNix