You can type here any text you want

Parts Needed For 86 87 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well My Car Arrived Today And I Need The Following Spare Tire.. 2 Good Hood Supports ..bumper Fillers Front Back .. Window Sweeps Outer Ones.. 2 Front Seat Covers Like The Ones At Jax Or Ill Just Getem From Them ..

Well My Car Arrived Today And I Need The Following Spare Tire.. 2 Good Hood Supports ..bumper Fillers Front Back .. Window Sweeps Outer Ones.. 2 Front Seat Covers Like The Ones At Jax Or Ill Just Getem From Them ..
I have a set of BRAND NEW "Outer window belt reveal mouldings" $125.00 including shipping...PM if interested.

i got fillers coming i see hood supports are 15 each at autozone so ill just go with that thanks who all replied still need window sweeps and spare tire seat covers if possible not sure what to do on that recover or just get the covers

Be careful with the hood supports from AZ. If they have too much tension, you can bend/break the hood from too much tension.

Back