You can type here any text you want

parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Stage II Parts

Tom,
I have a lot of Stage II Parts. I can probably help you find what you are looking for. I am out of Dayton, Ohio so give me a call at 937-272-4313 or email me at booherprecision@aol.com Thanks, Mike Booher:cool:

how about in the west coast? looking for 4.1 stage 2 long block or short block. how much? looking to build it for the future.
thanks in advance

Originally posted by TurboBusa
i didn't know Neal carries these parts. thanx mac.

I don't know if "carries" is the right word. Let's say he "gathers" them. :D :D :D

Abner,

I have some spare stuff. Mac is right I do "gather" Stage II parts. I got your e-mail the other day. Sorry I haven't responded yet, I've been busy with Buicks before work, work, Fiancee etc. You get the picture. Give me a call and we can chat. FWIW, Mike has way more stuff than I do.

Neal

Neil, i don't have your #. who is mike? mike licht? looking for a short block that's still good, never been bored, used and maybe a long block. might use TA heads, if need to. thanks much
Yea, Neil you are probably the busiest guy i know:)

Abner,

Mike I was referring goes by Blown V6. He probably has 6 Stage II engines possibly more. Just so you know, finding a new block is going to be difficult and costly. Expect to pay in excess of $2500. I'd shoot to find something used in good condition myself. My # is (858) 495-0145. Call me and we can talk about your plans etc. Keep in mind I work nights so it's best to catch me between 10am and 2 pm.

Neal

ok Neal, i'll talk to you first. i need to learn more about these stage 2 engines before i jump into it. i wonder if its even worth going champion or ta, i've seen some people go fast with ported ones too. but, you guy's are the experts. I'm not looking for a brand new one just something that is still good. i'll give you a call probably this weekend, if your not to busy. Me a nd frank are trying to get our cars ready for fontana his TTA is doing good now. i'll shoot Mike an e-mail too. anyays thanks much :)

tom robison, sorry to HI Jack your post bro. did not mean any disrespect, You just asked the same question i was thinking off.
you hit the spot:cool:
thanx
abner

Back