parts

gnbeginer

Well car is sold - so i need to get rid of the extra parts i have. First i am going to list are parts i know i have but have to get over to storage for pics and get them home - so please bare with me.

first - several interior parts - plastic trim pieces including a nice dash. I have door panels(upper and lowers) not sure if they are concert or not and i think they are faded(uppers) console and shifter are there and in good condition. front buckets are shot but rear seat is decent.

body panels - both front fenders, hood, right side door shell(has a little rust spot starting to come up in corner, trunk lid(has a few rust spots on body line} 3 piece spoiler, decent tail lights. any other parts you might need - just ask.

drive train;
109 block - baked magnafluxed bored .030 over 4 steel caps and girdled with arp fasteners - 600.00
4340 stock stroke steel crank - installed in block above but never ran - 500-00
4340 h-beam rods(free floating pins) - also installed in above block 400.00
j&e pistons(used) - also installed in above block 300.00
m&a intake - 600.00
stock headers(welded in common spots for cracks)100.00 - have been painted with vht hi temp paint and baked

lots of other parts - just ask if not listed

make resaonable offers on parts - unless price is listed

ALL PARTS ARE LOCATED IN LAFAYETTE INDIANA

bigger/heavier parts can be shipped if you want to arrange shipping - but would prefer you pick them up or i can meet you up to a certain distance.

thanks

any questions on any parts you can call my cell. as long as you are NOT wasting my time with dumb questions. for example - "do you still have" - if its still listed i still have it. we are all adults here - use some common sense - calls need to be from serious ppl.

219-863-2489

only call between 9am and 9pm - all other than that will be ignored. i do work a regular job

Sorry to hear the car was returned. The wife gets blamed for more stuff!
If you are still selling your parts I may be interested in the stock manifolds. You said high temp painted and baked, what color or do you have a pic?

My uncle owned this car - but he has past away. I now own the car and I am keeping it due to the fact that he left it to me. thanks for your interest tho.