You can type here any text you want

PAS Inc. Plant in the City of Industry, CA ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow i was a pomona today also ,nice day to swap .watcha buy hmm?
Just picked up some smaller things, walked about 100 miles feels like :-) And it was freezing cold this morning in shorts and sandals :(

Did you see the 2 GN's that were for sale? One was in bad shape with 20inch chrome wheels or so ... other one looked really really nice with about 70k miles on it (asking price $25k USD but looked brand new nearly).

Just picked up some smaller things, walked about 100 miles feels like :-) And it was freezing cold this morning in shorts and sandals :(

Did you see the 2 GN's that were for sale? One was in bad shape with 20inch chrome wheels or so ... other one looked really really nice with about 70k miles on it (asking price $25k USD but looked brand new nearly).

Yeah saw yhe one with the big wheels jaja
the other didnt see it .
lots of cars too see man, am i tired walked the whole thing..

Jan, looks like you circled the parking lot a few times:biggrin: You stil need those pics I have or did you manage?

Van Nuys plant...

.. just reading this.. I recalled going thru the VN plant in late June of 1989.. they were churning out around 800 cars a day on a two shift day /5 days a week.. and every one was .. as normal.. sold/dealer allocated..
... The plants main building was old as I recall.. and 4 years latter mothballed then sold off.
Pontiac Western Regional Zone office loaned me a neat silver '89 GTA 350 with T-Tops for the week or so.. .. that was my first serious aquaintance with the GTA's.
I still have a booklet someplace on the specs of the VN plant, its attributes and output etc.
... but..sad to see it sliced up like just SO many large industrial automotive sites round the western world these day..
(Noticed a couple of days back.. GM is closing plants in Europe but enlarging the plants in China.. where they build for US$9 per hr V's around $54 and more in most US locations.... scary stuff for the future of line workers!)

Back