You can type here any text you want

Pat's converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikestertwo

I posted this in the trans section, maybe I will get a response here. Thinking about running a Pat's 10" 3000 stall L/U converter. Anyone have any experience with one of these converters? How are it's street manners? Any reliabilty problems. Also considering an Edge converter. Any feedback on either converter would be appreciated.

i have a 2800 stall apts form g body parts. been working great for the three yrs i 've had it. hth

I ran a 10" 3000 from Pats for 2 years on the street & track with a 49 turbo & no complaints! Except he has the nerve to have great customer service & a free stall change!! :)

I have zero complaints with my 10" 3000 stall L/U converter from Pat's Performance Converters. Since ordering it, I haven't had a need contact them again. So I can't speak about their customer service and haven't had a need to re-stall yet.

I currently have one in my car.
Stalled right as advertised, drives very nice, spools good on the street.

No complaints here.:p

Brian

Thanks guys. Anyone have any experience with Edge converters? I think they are located in So. California.

I have a 10" Pats 3000 stall l/u and it works great.

I have had Pat's 10" 3000 stall conv on my wifes car for the past 8 plus years and have run a best of 11.27 with it and have not had a single problem and the conv has had tons of runs and the street manners are great.

IMO you will not be disappointed.

Best of luck.

What shift rpm on the 2-3 and what does the rpm drop to with the 10" pats 3000? Are you guys locking it at wot? Thanks.

Back