You can type here any text you want

pay are a b---h [ 97-98 z28 big hood]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazygn

10's here i come
It all started about two years ago i had a 76 firebird running 14'0s. I had my older brother drive my car when this guy pulls up with a red 97-98 z28 , he gets next to use and takes off . I told my brother down shift and go, well we lost the race.

A year later my little brother buys the car from me with a little more work done to it now. We are gitting gas at the amaco when i look over it's him waiting for use to leave. We leave and he follows , we go from about 40mph well he pulls use even more this race then a year ago.

Alittle after that i bought my Grandnational, and guess who rides up my road and rev's his egine on me. I was so mad and been waiting for me to see him on the street ever since.

Well i was driving around trying to tune my car some for the track and guess who rides by, yes it's the same red z28 with the 4-6" ss hood. I said no the car is out off tune i really sound not, but. I did any way . We get on the main road at about 45 mph , i put it in drive and lock the switch. He try's to get the jump by the time it starts to boost he has a car on me . well he did not know that i had a half a tank of 110cam2 and running 20psi at the time. Well thats all he got on me is a car , i passed him like he was sitting stil. When i got about 4 cars on him i see the head lights drop he gave up.

When we got to the next light he was looking out his window and kinda looked like this :D I think i changed his way , he will be buying a gn soon iam sure.

Oh, and i never got the chance to tell him it was a hotair 85 gn:D

Nice kill

It's good u didn't tell him that your GN is an 85 hotair car cause we can't have people believing that the hotair cars can also be fast:D You hotair guys have the element of surprise on your side cause if u tell them it's the slower version they'll probably think they'll walk u when in reality they could very easily lose to the hotair slug;)

Yea but you will never guess who i ran into again tonight. Him again he had just him in the car this time and i still had two people . I whiped him top end again then we ran from 10mph start i spun in 1st bad and still was keeping up with him and smoked him by a few cars.

He's going to keep trying i guess , i wish he could know that my car has a bad o2sensor and has never been tuned . no scan tool.

THEM SLOW HOT AIRS:D

Z28 Camaro goes down again...

I guess some people never learn!!! Keep handing him his ass and maybe just maybe he'll wake up and realize that he'd rather drive a Buick:D

Later...

Even if you told him it was a Hotair car, he would probably have no idea what it is or means!! lol

I always tell people it's the slow version. That's my favorite thing to say after winning. I actually ran a guy in a Viper a long time ago when I was nearly stock (and he beat me), but when he asked what year it was and I told him it was an 84, he said it didn't have an intercooler and had a smaller turbo. I was so surprised I didn't know what to say. Anyway, good kill.

take it easy on him for a couple runs to make him think his car got faster then well ride around looking for him in my car...:)

but never let him see ya sweat stay far enogh ahead

Uhh,If you put a Front Mount on a Slug (hotAir) is it still a Slug..

The Slug guys crack me up,
IT's not a hot air anymore,not to mention the 87 Ecm:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

That was a very intelligent post. If you pop the hood on a hotair you might notice one or two differences besides the lack of an intercooler. Like everything from the heads up.

Back