You can type here any text you want

pbir t-n-t 7/7/10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
FEW SHOW UP NOW AND THEN.TAKEN THE AKA BLACK BITCH OUT FOR A BEATEN! CHECKING NEW TRANS TUNING ANY ADJUSTMENTS SHE MIGHT NEED.MY TURBO BROTHER & BEST FRIEND THS CAR Jeff Roddick owner of Tracksde Performance w/ laz,s tune OF ROY & LAZ Racing and Jeffs driving were goig to be competative in this class!.I KNOW YOURE GOING TO ASK WHATS THS. TURBO HOT STREET CLASS.getting her ready for novembers race at Reynolds.

Well, how was it? I could not make it out there, work duties. Did Jeff give it the business? Were there other TurboBuicks out there?

Regards,
Shev

Shev,

When are you guys going to organize a track night at PBIR?

Mike

this is a viacious rumor but his testiciles called him to go racing wed nite. but due to curcumstances beyond his conrtol, wifes 47th b-days. his lil girls wedding on sat his life is way to busy. to go beatin on the aka ( black bitch ) but that dont mean the rest of the buick community cant step up represent!in the tri county area we know in dade who,s top dog roy & laz racing low 8sec tso ride (laz is a tuning god!) broward 9sec ride former tsm. now ths tracksides performances own jeff rodick thank you again laz for the tune to get us there you are the man! now wait a minute whos repersenting palm bch? hmmm...

Mike,

Say the word brother and we are heading out there with you.

Hambone,

There are no fast buicks in Palm Beach, what are you talking bout? HAHA.

Well it is really hot out these days too so I know alot of folks are laying low and not really wanting to go push things in the heat.

Regards,
Shev

no kidding, let us know what the air and track temperature are when you run...

:cool:

Back