You can type here any text you want

PCV vacumn?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

davidf

Anyone ever tapped the intake doghouse for PCV or/and brake booster vacumn? I may be going with Cottons hard line vac. block and need to source vac. elsewhere for booster/PCV. Thanks.

You can tap in anywhere after the throttlebody aka Manifold Vac.. It would be slick if someone put all the vac fittings under the manifold, granted they would be tough to get to but would look pretty clean.

Dave I may check that out. The Champion doghouse may allow that. That would be super cool. Thanks.

Biggest PITA would be screwing in the fittings, but if you do it towards the rear of the lower plenum it wouldnt be to hard :wink:.

all of mine are hidden in the back under the coil pack I drilled 2 3/8 holes one for my IAC and one for a 3/8 fitting that feeds a vacume block also hidden on the car up under the edge the wiper arms rest on. I then made a cap to block off the TB ware the vacume block use to sit. See no more lines in site for me
IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

Very nice. Looks like another project for me. I really like the clean look.

Ill take a few pics of the back and the inside for you when I get home so you can see how its laid out.

Here is a pick of the back and inside I put the sensor in the center just under the bolt since it was sticking out I thought it would make the least impact on air flow there. the other hole for the vacumme is high just under the fuel railes. I didnt put the fitting in it before the pic I set it down some ware it will too stick out in to the intake but you can cut it down some so that it doesnt.
IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

Back