You can type here any text you want

PECV?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iraceitall

Just curious, how do you, if you can, test a PECV? Whats a good working one worth? I came across two from Rivs...

You've got to have a low pressure (20 psi) line and it has to be able to adjust down to 1 psi. Start at 1 psi and increase in 1 lb increments and as you do this blow through one of the top nipples to see if it slows or stops flow. It should be around 2 psi where it slows flow and about 4/5 psi it should be fully cut off.

What ever someone will pay for them. I've got 3 and one of them belongs to another member so I still need to send it to him. I also know someone that can rebuild them for around $65 plus shipping, which means they can be rebuilt if they're broken.;)

What ever someone will pay for them. I've got 3 and one of them belongs to another member so I still need to send it to him. I also know someone that can rebuild them for around $65 plus shipping, which means they can be rebuilt if they're broken.;)
Why dont you send mine back withe the adress of the guy who rebuilds them youve only had it a couple of years now.

Why dont you send mine back withe the adress of the guy who rebuilds them youve only had it a couple of years now.
PM me your address please Mike. It's still sitting right here beside my puter but I lost the box you sent it in.:oops: The guy that rebuilds them charges $65 if I remember right and he's over at the 301 garage. With everything that's gone on in the last 2 years I should've sent it back when I got the others but I've got no idea where the box went.:(

PM me your address please Mike. It's still sitting right here beside my puter but I lost the box you sent it in.:oops: The guy that rebuilds them charges $65 if I remember right and he's over at the 301 garage. With everything that's gone on in the last 2 years I should've sent it back when I got the others but I've got no idea where the box went.:(
LMAO

Back