You can type here any text you want

Performance Online-Rear Disc Brakes Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Slap'em on Tom. I would. ;)

I would Rick, but I don't think they will clear my rims:mad: and I don't want to go through all that work to find out. That's why I would like to know who has used this set up before. The really cool thing about this set up is you can use the E-brake.

the 78-88 G body- along with the 82-92 F body and 82-early 90's S Series trucks- uses a different flange where the bracket would bolt onto the axle housing. the kit that was linked to is for a regular 4 bolt mounting flange that was used on everything else.

Good thing I didn't tear into it. What you are saying just so I understand is that the bracket holes don't line up? If so what about just drilling new ones?

The mounting brackets are completely different. The G body used a big flange instead of a square flange with 4 holes in it. You'd need to cut the flange down and make 4 holes in it to work, not to mention that there may be some spacing issues where the axle flange is and where the wheel mounts.

Back