Pete@Alradco

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
Cant say what a pleasure and ease it was installing the new extreme dual fan kit. Simple and works great with my factory intercooler. I still have rad to install but wanted to make sure fans fit. Pete gave me a great deal for well made product. Just at idle fans make a notable difference. And you know when theyre on! You can hear those puppies hum. Will report back after his rad install but after this I cant see it being any less of quality. Pete thanks angain man!

Yeah, you will be very, very happy with the rad. They are amazing! You need to post some pics once you get the fans and rad in! Which fan shroud/ rad did you get? I have the black powder coated rad and love it! And you are right, Peter is a hell of a guy!

I got the blk powder coated rad and the chrome powder coated fans! New th8ng hes doing now I believe and it looks sweeetttttt

He did the Chrome plated radiator for my build. Its totally insane looking. Very very nice. This company will thrive with Peter leading the way.
American manufacturing is looking up if more companies were like Alradco.

Attachments

• image-2131004470.jpg
    image-2131004470.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 206
  • image-1019015441.jpg
    image-1019015441.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 203
Cant say what a pleasure and ease it was installing the new extreme dual fan kit. Simple and works great with my factory intercooler. I still have rad to install but wanted to make sure fans fit. Pete gave me a great deal for well made product. Just at idle fans make a notable difference. And you know when theyre on! You can hear those puppies hum. Will report back after his rad install but after this I cant see it being any less of quality. Pete thanks angain man!

Thank you very much and it's great to hear you're satisfied. You are the first to get the chrome powder shroud. It turned out so nice that we will be adding them to our site and making more. Thank you again for your business and the good words, it really means a lot!

Yeah, you will be very, very happy with the rad. They are amazing! You need to post some pics once you get the fans and rad in! Which fan shroud/ rad did you get? I have the black powder coated rad and love it! And you are right, Peter is a hell of a guy!

As always James, thank you for the repeat business and your continued support.

He did the Chrome plated radiator for my build. Its totally insane looking. Very very nice. This company will thrive with Peter leading the way.
American manufacturing is looking up if more companies were like Alradco.

Coach, that's got to be one of the nicest compliments we've received. I shared it with our team. Thank you very, very much! Your radiator turned out great. You're the first to get one with the new special chrome powder we just switched to. Your radiator and this shroud was done at the same time.
I think I speak for everyone when I say I can't wait for your car to be done.

Thanks guys :)

Peter

I have the fan kit on my car and it didn't go over 178* on a 90* day.
The amazing thing is I went to check and it needed water too.
It should be a couple degrees better now.

Thanks Peter!

I have talked to peter a couple of times on the phone about his fans. Very nice and sharp on his product. Iam very pleased with his fans! Thanks again Peter. Later, Bob.

I agree, I had a incident with delivery of my radiator FedEx tossed around and caused significant damage to it. I sent Pete the pics of the damaged radiator and box. He replaced it with know problems. Alradco has excellent customer service, thanks Pete.