You can type here any text you want

Photos of silver/black TRs please...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WakkoSS

Front, back, sides...whatever...but I'd like pictures of a two toned black and silver GN for reference...I'm planning on painting mine like that.

Cool pics so far...thanks. No, I'm not looking for WH1, I'm looking for people that have painted a completely silver on bottom and black on top (or reverse) scheme on their TR. I've seen a picture once, can't find it now.

John, that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I'm trying to decide what color to have on top, the black or the silver...oh the choices...

Originally posted by WakkoSS
John, that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I'm trying to decide what color to have on top, the black or the silver...oh the choices...

Who's paint'n it? Mine goes into the spray booth next week !!! FINALLY!!!!!!

Oh, I like the silver and black cars too! There is a GN clone racing near me that painted his car silver and black and it looks killer! I plan on buying a Harley truck soon, and silver and black two tone is an option. If I buy that I HAVE to paint my GN to match. :D

If you check the cars for sale classifieds and do a search for baer brakes you'll find another killer silver and black car for sale.

James

i-1_B.jpg

Anyone know who owns this car?

Originally posted by WakkoSS
i-1_B.jpg

Anyone know who owns this car?

I dont remember where i got that pic,but it is my favorite out of the ones I sent ya.Was thinking of going that way myself in the spring when I am ready to paint.

John

Mine's blue and silver but the blue's pretty dark. I kinda like dark other colors, but nothing beats BLACK :D

car show, hood up

ADAM

I went silver on the sides 'cause I drive it on a daily basis and silver would hide any door dings a whole lot better than black.

Yeah, I've been thinking of that as well. I don't want to go fiberglass, so the bumpers wont look smooth like the GMHTP car...that's a factor against the silver bottom at this point. Your bumper looks pretty good.

I will have to say there are alot of awsome TB's out there. But my personal fav. is HYBRIDT's that car is unreal I love it and I have said it a million times.

That car gave me the idea to try to paint my GN Iroc blue or purple top, black bottom with a silver stripe about 3"-4"'s wide, that will have black or red 1/8 pin stripes in it. The silver will be where the top and bottom colors come together.

Back