Picked up a new CCW piece today. SW M&P Shield 9mm.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Nice little slim single stack 9mm gun, only weighs 19-20 oz, came with two Mags one flush fit that holds 7 rounds and another Mag that has the pinky extension and holds 8 rounds. Should be perfect for IWB carry.

Nice little slim single stack 9mm gun, only weighs 19-20 oz, came with two Mags one flush fit that holds 7 rounds and another Mag that has the pinky extension and holds 8 rounds. Should be perfect for IWB carry.

I'm looking at the .40
Caliber shield. You mind me asking what you paid for it? Btw anyone know if the full size m&p mags will fit into the shield ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm looking at the .40
Caliber shield. You mind me asking what you paid for it? Btw anyone know if the full size m&p mags will fit into the shield ?

$445 with tax. I doubt the full size mags will fit because the Shield is thinner (single stack) than the full size (double stack) M&Ps.

$445 with tax. I doubt the full size mags will fit because the Shield is thinner (single stack) than the full size (double stack) M&Ps.
Ah yeah what am I thinking. Alright thanks. Just inquired about one for 400. Thanks

The shield should be very easy to conceal inside waistband, I went with the walther pps which is the same size and carry iswb, very nice, shoots well even in the 40cal. Local shops around here were the best of $441 for the shield. Still easier to conceal a 38/357 snub nose revolver due to the rounded butt vs the autos shape, but 7&8 round mags for total available rounds is a plus. Wife also has the pps and loves it. My brother purchased the xds 45, also very nice.

Thanks
Bill

Yeah I was looking hard at the XDs, but I personally do not like the 1911 style grip safety.

Very nice! I am still waiting to get mine! I have the XDs and love it too... Can't wait to compare them side by side...

I just bought a new XDS off Gunbroker.com. Should have it next week.

I considered the M&P Shield, but I wanted to stick with calibers I already shoot and reload.

My brother just bought the SW MP .40 It has a great feel and conceals very nicely. 7 round clip.

Around $450 in MASS

D