Pics from Old Town show

batmansbuick

Superhero
Thanks to everyone who came out! At least 35 cars showed. We had some quick light rain in the morning, then a half hour of hard rain then the skies cleared. 20 participants got the show Hot Wheels car in their goodie bag. Our raffle for the New Hope for Kids charity generated approximately $400 for children who have lost loved ones.

Thanks to generous vendors who gave great items like Boost controllers, Upper Control Arms, Duttweiler neck intercooler, NOS hood pad, Knock Sensor, diecasts, AC delete panel, GM official clothing, etc. etc.

Participating vendors were POSTONS, "nos4gn (a division of Highway Stars)", G-Body Parts, Dennis Kirban, HRpartsnstuff, Palumbo Trucking, Special Additions, Shawn the Buick CD guy, Buick GN.com, KDK Performance, Sowers engraving and several private individuals who gave items.

Finally, thanks to our vice presidents Rocky Spano and Eddie Merced who put in many hours putting this show together. Thanks also to Old Town for being a great host for this show.

Attachments

• lineupTR.jpg
    lineupTR.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 363
  • lineuptr2.jpg
    lineuptr2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 347
  • rosewood.jpg
    rosewood.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 358
  • scott.jpg
    scott.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 364
  • designer.jpg
    designer.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 356
more pics....

Attachments

• chromebump.jpg
    chromebump.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 347
  • 84gn.jpg
    84gn.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 351
  • bluetadam.jpg
    bluetadam.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 353
  • rockylimited.jpg
    rockylimited.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 353
  • tta.jpg
    tta.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 347
even more...

Attachments

• hotwheels.jpg
    hotwheels.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 350
  • turboriv.jpg
    turboriv.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 366
  • v8palumbo.jpg
    v8palumbo.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 343
  • whitetsteve.jpg
    whitetsteve.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 350
So SORRY I missed it but the weather was terrible in Brandon and the car was still on the trailer from Sat, and the Motorhome isn't happy in windy rainy WEATHER!!!

defineatly would like one of the POSTER'S!!!!

thanks JD

We totally understand the weather situation, there were times Saturday night I considered calling it, but we had vowed to do it rain or shine. Just keep us in mind for next year or come out to the Daytona Speedway show on March 28th a bunch of us will be there in a special area for TR's

I had a great time , the central guy's have a strong club hopefully we can get that going in Miami .

Attachments

• Old Town 2009.JPG
    Old Town 2009.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 288
George

could ya post photo of my burg...my hard copy sure is pretty....looks alot better in photo then in person, but its 21 and been rode hard:redface:

Just wanted to right click on it to save

thanx
mike

I was only there for a little while before I got put to work, so didn't get to see all the cars. It was great seing some old friends. Next year, I'm going to try and make it earlier. Nice show, guys.

here ya go, Im hoping to have every car who came to the show uploaded to the website this week.

Attachments

• mikecasteel.jpg
    mikecasteel.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 229
more pics....

Attachments

• abovepic.jpg
    abovepic.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 223
  • chamois.jpg
    chamois.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 232
  • designershow.jpg
    designershow.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 234
  • diecast.jpg
    diecast.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 228
  • frontmount.jpg
    frontmount.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 230
couple more of the raffle and Steve's widened rear GN stockers

Attachments

• raffle.jpg
    raffle.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 222
  • widerears.jpg
    widerears.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 219
Just wandering if any one on this board bought the 87 black turbo T with the chrome bumper from NC about a couple of months ago? It is pictured above. It looks like this use to be my cousins car.