You can type here any text you want

Pics Of My Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Very Nice there Jackson . Now when am I going to see it down at the track representing!!!!! :) I'll have to start on my notching soon :eek:

Awsome

That Looks BAD ASS!! :eek: I just bought those wheels but you have way more dish..whats the dimensions on the wheels? and tire size?

Back2Spool said:
That Looks BAD ASS!! :eek: I just bought those wheels but you have way more dish..whats the dimensions on the wheels? and tire size?

This is what he said in an earlier post.

The wheel is a 17 x 11 TTII with a 5.5" bs also the frame is notched. Tire is a BFG 315/35/17 (that's 12.6" wide! ). Many thanks to JDSfastGN for his help. I will post the final pics hopefully buy next week, having hard time getting tires for the fronts.

Maybe I missed it, but what are you running on the front? I used to have 17x8s all the way around on my GN, been wanting to do something similar to what you have there.......only 17 front, 18 rear. :)

8UWITH6 said:
Maybe I missed it, but what are you running on the front? I used to have 17x8s all the way around on my GN, been wanting to do something similar to what you have there.......only 17 front, 18 rear. :)

:confused:

The front is a 17 x 8

Back