pics of my new (ebay) seats

• Thread starter AsphaltAnihil8r
  • Start date
looks good...told ya they'd go right in...
looking at those pics, I think the material I used is going to be to dark. let me know what you think when you get the sample.

Originally posted by zam70
looks good...told ya they'd go right in...
looking at those pics, I think the material I used is going to be to dark. let me know what you think when you get the sample.
Yes Scott I was comparing your seat pics to mine and they are lighter ,,lets cross our fingers and hope I can use your material,,,but i think mine are lighter ,,So where should I get the material to match????

Thanks

I think they are out of a '98-ish Camaro. At least those were the exact same kind of seats that were in my Z28. Look factory in your TR!

so they bolted right in? some f-body seats would be alot more friendly to my back than the stockers.

Yes they bolted right in,,but I could not use the power seat thrack for the camaro since parts were missing,,so I to my tracks and bolted them in...easy trust me..:) :)

TRUST ME (US...)
The f-body seats in the Regals not only look killer, it is one of the best mods you can do (for yourself!). The support and comfort are worth every penny. (Got 2000 TA seats W/air adjustments in mine)

Very nice, where is the best place to get the seats? What color gray do they call it? Also what other makes and models will bolt right in a G-body?

Check ebay, or some F-body boards like camaroz28.com or ls1.com probably.
Thats cool that they go in so easy. I'll have to keep an eye out for some cheap ones unless I'm suddenly gifted with tons of money.

Any General motors bucket seat will bolt right in. You have to use the original brackets from the original seats and bolt them to the new seats.
Then slam dem babys in your Regal and make Thine Butt all happy!!!!
:D

got mine fromm Ebay for $300 for the seats..... LOVE them..........Now if they were heated that would be the ticket...

hhhmmmm...anybody ever seen lighter gray or tan leather f-body seats?i'm thinking maybe something to kinda match my lear siegler back seat.be cheaper than getting the lears re-done.

i am thinking i want some...

maybe black leather or gray cloth.

i will have to see what color matches the best.

they do look good!