You can type here any text you want

Pics Of The Grand Camino

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

al shapiro

Finally I have some pics of the Grand Camino to post. The problem has been my lack of knowledge on how to get pics on the forum. Thank you John (Red Regal T). Since these pics were taken the car got a major do over to include a stage II engine, big stuff 3, front mount inner cooler, 70 mm TB and 70 GTQ turbo.

Attachments

• WL2I3050small copy.jpg
    WL2I3050small copy.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 633
  • car 028.jpg
    car 028.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 659
  • Copy (2) of gm hi tech 005.jpg
    Copy (2) of gm hi tech 005.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 629
  • Copy (2) of gm hi tech 006.jpg
    Copy (2) of gm hi tech 006.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 629
  • car 005.jpg
    car 005.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 626
Awesome Job!! enjoyed reading about it in GM HighTech magazine.

Jason

grand camino

The car is basically done. I have a small list of things that I would like to do. Other than that just drive it on weekends and take it to shows.

Grand Camino

I have been a friend to Al for a few years now, but this has nothing to do with the fact that he has built one of the coolest vehicles I have ever seen. The amount of work that went into modifying the GN front onto the Camino body, the stage two engine project, and the quality of the paint are all tremendous. We go to local car shows, and it wins sometimes. It should win all the time! :biggrin:

Wow that car is beautiful...you did a great job on everything! Is there anyway we can get some pics from the back? Nice GN across the street too..:cool:

Thank you for the compliment. The GN accress the street is my buddies GNX #244. He sold it and got a Shelby (that Idiot)

Omg

Flat out the best Camino I have ever seen great job ,now how about pic's of the interior of the plane.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello AL
She looks great-SEE IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Again LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!
FRANK

More Pics Of The Grand Camino

Some have asked for pics of the interior and rear of car so here they are.

Attachments

• car 039.jpg
    car 039.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 372
  • Copy of gm hi tech 011.jpg
    Copy of gm hi tech 011.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 397
  • car 033.jpg
    car 033.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 366
  • car 034.jpg
    car 034.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 376
  • Copy of gm hi tech 012.jpg
    Copy of gm hi tech 012.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 368
Beautiful car! its extremely deceptive from the front end, definitely not expecting a bed back there. not hijacking at all, but have you seen the xcamino? Duane Heckman built a '70 GSX camino! a photoshoot with the pair would be freakin sweet! here's the link.

Pictures of X-Camino

Back