You can type here any text you want

Pictures of Brakes Please

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CanMove

Ok so i got my new wheels and tires on the GN..

I need to put new front brake calipers and rotors on the GN...

Just wanted to see some of your guys set ups???

I want red calipers with drilled and slotted rotors....

Im open to suggestions on where and what to buy....

Think Im gonna leave the drums in the rear...

Thanks in advance Richard...

what wheels did you get? you aren't going to get bigger than a 12" rotor inside 16" wheels, and not every 12" brake setup will fit in a 16" wheel, so that kind of limits things.

did you compensate for the extra thickness of a slip on brake rotor when deciding on the backspacing and width of the front wheels? most big brake kits will move the wheel mounting surface out about 1/4" from stock.

will this work???

DSC00390.jpg

what wheels did you get? you aren't going to get bigger than a 12" rotor inside 16" wheels, and not every 12" brake setup will fit in a 16" wheel, so that kind of limits things.

did you compensate for the extra thickness of a slip on brake rotor when deciding on the backspacing and width of the front wheels? most big brake kits will move the wheel mounting surface out about 1/4" from stock.

I put these Chip Foose 20X8.5 "Nitrious" wheels on my GN

GN.jpg

GN2.jpg

GNwheel.jpg

Thanks for posting Gone N Sixty...

What size rotors r those??

That is exactly what im looking for.....

How much was that set up??

These are the wheels and tires i put on my GN

Nitrious.jpg

g-force-t-a-kdw.jpg

Those are nice....The rotors are 13inch but i`m going with 14 to fill up the rim alittle bit more..I got the Baer Brake setup from Rick Elam on this board he goes by WHITE T he can give you a good deal on them....

Back