pictures of my new cage!

plowboy72

This is my new 10 point cage done by Scott Black. It certified to 8.50 and its quality work.

Attachments

• 10 point 1.JPG
    10 point 1.JPG
    264 KB · Views: 410
  • 10 point 2.JPG
    10 point 2.JPG
    255.3 KB · Views: 335
plowboy72 said:
This is my new 10 point cage done by Scott Black. It certified to 8.50 and its quality work.
I thought that 10 point cage meant that it is welded to the frame at 10 locations.Am I not seeing the bars going thru the firewall to the front of the frame? Just asking.

Marty

Plow the cage looks great...think I can make a pass :eek: ;) :biggrin: hehehehe btw check out the car of the month in this section :cool:

thanks guys, bescurred your car looks killer in the pictures!! when you get home we need to go racing together. The bar will be grey unless i hit the lottery! Scott at chassispro race cars is the man!

Thats cool Plow you know i'm up for it anytime...just gotta budget the racing because of the baby...if My car ever gets in the 10's I'll go to scott to...hes drives a GN himself don't he?

yeah he actually has two GN's, he did the front bars once and didn't like them and then did them again with no extra cost to me. Scott's a quality guy.