Piller Moulding

Do you have a pic of what you're looking for? I think I know what you're talking about but, I want to be sure. I think I have what you need.

Do you have a pic of what you're looking for? I think I know what you're talking about but, I want to be sure. I think I have what you need.
I'm sorry I don't have a picture but It's on the passenger side ,and it is about 14" long and mounts in a verticle position in the door opening, on the flat portion going up from the window sill to the roof . It's about 2 1/2 -3" wide and the color is black. Hope this is helpful. Will try and send some pictures OK? -- Thanks Brad

Don't have any close up but hope this helps.!!

Attachments

• 100_3874.jpg
    100_3874.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_3875.jpg
    100_3875.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 23
Like this? As you can see, I have a pair. Paint is coming off of one of them. I would like to sell as a pair. Please feel free to make an offer. I would be shipping from Lexington, KY. I accept paypal.
buick parts 067.jpg

Like this? As you can see, I have a pair. Paint is coming off of one of them. I would like to sell as a pair. Please feel free to make an offer. I would be shipping from Lexington, KY. I accept paypal.
View attachment 229034
I am interested in the piller post moldings and would take both of them ,just wish you would throw out a price for both including getting them to me as I don't have a paypal account and we can agree on a price I could send you a Certified Bank Check if that would work? I 've got rid of most of my credit cards and deal mostly in cash, or with the above mentioned Certified Bank Checks.
Reason being I'm getting close to 80 years old, (with a mind and right foot of a 30 year old) and I can't show too much money in accounts etc. I've always had a love for power and speed and don't want to ever change.
Well, enough of that !! Please get back to me when you can,and I'll do the same. Thanks so much for your valued time.
Now ,I'm going to try and post some Center Line Aluminum Rims. I have 4 in mint condition size 15"w x8" or 8"1/2w a 4"3/4 bolt pattern. Anyw ay they came off my "T". They have about 4,100 miles on them and I'm asking for $385.00 cash and buyer arranges for shipping. FIRM PRICE as they were over two hundred each when I got them a year and a half ago. If you know someone, steer them my way. I also have half of the floor space over my garage just about full of good GN parts. (Family wont let me get the ladder out to get up there) !
OK, Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Brad

802-254-2915

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've been in the hospital for a spell but I'm back in action again. Yes; I'm still interested,and I would send you a bank check for $100.00 if you would furnish me with a address to send it to. OK? Please get back to me when you can. Call if you want too !(802)254-2915 Thanks-- Brad