Pinks All Out at Bakersfield Sept 11-12

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
They contacted me last Friday, I'm waiting for a confirmation that I got into the show for next weekend.
I'm trying to put a pit crew together. So far, it's just me and Cheryl. Everyone's busy.

Anyone want to help pit the car at Pinks All Out next weekend?
Most importantly, tire pressure checks and refueling between rounds on Saturday,... if I advance that far. During final eliminations, the driver can't leave the driver's seat.

not much of a professional when it comes to these cars
just bought mine about a month ago....
but if u like i could help wit anything
im local to bakersfield so u can count me in...
one way or another im gna b there:biggrin:

They contacted me last Friday, I'm waiting for a confirmation that I got into the show for next weekend.
I'm trying to put a pit crew together. So far, it's just me and Cheryl. Everyone's busy.

Anyone want to help pit the car at Pinks All Out next weekend?
Most importantly, tire pressure checks and refueling between rounds on Saturday,... if I advance that far. During final eliminations, the driver can't leave the driver's seat.

Hey Don,
I'm down to take a trip to Bakersfield

not much of a professional when it comes to these cars
just bought mine about a month ago....
but if u like i could help wit anything
im local to bakersfield so u can count me in...
one way or another im gna b there:biggrin:

OK. Thanks for stepping up. I'll be there Friday and Saturday. I'm going to try to setup the refueling so it won't be too much of a big deal. 3 gallons in every fuel jug. I only run a 3 gallon fuel cell, and it will want close to all three gallons after a 1/4 mile pass. It will only be frantic if I make it to eliminations. They only allow a short amount of time between passes for refueling.

I'm thinking of maybe team t-shirts, if there's time to get them made. What should they say?

Off to do some test and tune tonight. I'll try not to blow it up.

Donnie

count me in, I'll be driving my truck, need any parts hauled? or transportation?
fri and sat, right?
I have a Generator, lights, air comp, 10.5x28. and 11.5 x28 slicks,
fuel jugs, anything you need ?????????
uh, this won't last past my bed time , will it?
lemme know when your leaving, I'll plan to leave so to follow you up.

just wondering...
are u guys going to the test and tune the day b4...i might take my car to the track and would like any input or tips;)

count me in, I'll be driving my truck, need any parts hauled? or transportation?
fri and sat, right?
I have a Generator, lights, air comp, 10.5x28. and 11.5 x28 slicks,
fuel jugs, anything you need ?????????
uh, this won't last past my bed time , will it?
lemme know when your leaving, I'll plan to leave so to follow you up.
Generator and lights would be cool. I've got everything else. You wouldn't happen to have a toy wagon to cart the fuel jugs around in, just in case?

just wondering...
are u guys going to the test and tune the day b4...i might take my car to the track and would like any input or tips;)
Tell me more about this test and tune? Is this on Thursday? I plan on going to the Friday tech and testing.

Lee, and other crewman.
The plan at this point is to leave sometime in the afternoon on Thurs and stay at the Rodeway Inn Delano. Cheryl and I have reservations for Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. We'll head to the track from the hotel Friday morning for tech and testing. Gates open at 7:00am. Tech is at 8:00am. Testing 12pm to 7pm.
Here's a link for the complete schedule. http://www.famosoraceway.com/

I received the confirmation in the mail today. We're in!

donnie ( the little buick that could)

yes I do have a wagon, it will hold 2 jugs,
I'll be heading up friday,
I'll call you and get, and give you cell PH #.

yes I do have a wagon, it will hold 2 jugs,
I'll be heading up friday,
I'll call you and get, and give you cell PH #.

Sounds like a plan.
Give me a call at the shop Tuesday.
619 258-4240

If anyone else would like to help crew, speak up here or give me a call at the above phone number Tuesday 8-5pm pst.

Don.. goog luck at the event.. it's a lot of fun.

the test and tune day before the event is ok. in vegas i was only able to get about 3 runs in.. try to get as may because on race day your only getting 2 runs..

well sure!

I have a 8x8 or 9x9 , never measured it, I'll bring it,
lemme know anything else.
do you have a good air compressor,?

I have a 8x8 or 9x9 , never measured it, I'll bring it,
lemme know anything else.
do you have a good air compressor,?
I have an air tank only. It's always been enough. I don't think we'll need to bring an air compressor, unless we're going to be airing up other peoples tires too.
I can normally check my tire pressures at the beginning of a day and they're good for the rest of the day.
If you have an easily portable compressor, bring it. It could be handy if someone picks up a nail during the trip up there.
I have some lights, but more lights would be good. I have a small quiet generator that handles charging the car and computer. I'll bring the larger, louder one too so that we can run all the lights we want.

Bring your own comfy chairs. I have 3 folding chairs, but they're lacking in the comfy department. I need to upgrade them for sure.

generator

I have a 2200 watt honda, very quiet, has 110v and 12v outlets
air comp is sears, 1hp, 3 gal,