You can type here any text you want

Pinks All Out In Texas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

we-4brett

street beater
THEY ARE HAVING ANOTHER ALL OUT PINKS RACE IN HOUSTON TX. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE WITH A BUICK IS COMIN?? IM GOIN TO BRING MY CAR AND HOPEFULLY QUITE A FEW OTHER OF OUR CUSTOMERS CARS TO THE RACE. AND ONE OF THEM JUST HAPPENS TO BE A GN WITH A 76MM WE ARE BUILDING NOW!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

THEY ARE HAVING ANOTHER ALL OUT PINKS RACE IN HOUSTON TX. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE WITH A BUICK IS COMIN?? IM GOIN TO BRING MY CAR AND HOPEFULLY QUITE A FEW OTHER OF OUR CUSTOMERS CARS TO THE RACE. AND ONE OF THEM JUST HAPPENS TO BE A GN WITH A 76MM WE ARE BUILDING NOW!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

We might go... my car won't be ready, but we will be taking the 85 coupe with a little 302 . Should be a good time.. possible a Buick might be there with our crew.

how do you find out when the dates are?

it was posted on our local site here. we had 3 cars from here in the all out in dallas. we had the black corvette, the white chevy II(they kicked us out with it) and another local racer was in it with her 70 nova. but they get them from somebody at PINKS. they also post them on the speed website i believe

I'm pretty sure it's the weekend of the 17th of March....Out at HRP. I'm planning on being there w/ my T-type, but got a lot of work ahead to make it happen.

Back