You can type here any text you want

Pioneer DEH-1000 Instructions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sleeper-6

I have a Pioneer DEH-1000 head unit that came in my car. Does anyone have a set of instructions around that they can copy and sent to me, or know anyplace I can download a set from. I tried Pioneer's site, buy they want almost $20 plus shipping for them.:rolleyes:

I need some for a DEH-P7400MP if anyone has them also..I dont even know how to adjust anything & dont even know what mine is capable of..
Thanks,Brian

i think thats what i have, or a version of it either way its the same instructions. i do have a scanner but its hooked up to another computer so i have to put everything on a disk to change computers, the other one doesn't have a modem, yea i know its a mess. so if you coudl tell me what you want to know i could either tell you or copy the pages you need. i soupose i could copy the whole book if you really wanted me to.

If you're replying to me, I really need to know about all the sound adjustments, I hate the way mine sounds but have no clue what all the different features actually do. Setting the clock and changeing display modes would be nice to know too.

Push the audio button controls the balance, fader, bass and trebble contols. Holding down the audio button for a few seconds will do the parametric EQ. Also on the loud button you can adjust it to low, med and high on the loudness.

On setting the clock turn to radio off (source button) while the ignition is off thne push the function button for a few seconds or just wait until the screen shows something. Then use the selection button to scroll to the clock and adjustment settings.

Also the selection button to control and adjust

Hope this helps :)

sorry guys, i just checked my instructions and it doesn't cover your stereo, its for 4 deh somethings but not the 1000 sorry guys...

Back