PL logs and screen shots after LS1 MAF and MAF-T and corrected TPS

nolanator

@none_more_black
I wanted to give a follow up since the last time I posted my PL data. If you are unfamiliar with my last post, I was having a bucking/stuttering issue at WOT during the only pull I made that night, which was 23psi. That spiked to nearly 32psi and I was looking for answers regarding the detonation I was getting up top and the bucking.

This time around as the title mentioned, I have installed an LS1 MAF sensor along with a MAF-T to replace the OEM MAF I had on the last time. I set the MAF-T to run 10% lean at idle and in hopes of doing away with the knock, I increased fuel at WOT 6%.

I am still getting a knock alert from my ATR box that beeps angrily when I accelerate, but it is only during hard acceleration on the way up. After I reach around 4k, it goes away. I searched through other posts on here and other boards and others who had this issue felt that it was a false reading. If this is the case, I would like to somehow get the car to ignore this false reading without actually setting my knock retard to 0.1 degrees. Any ideas?

Also, I don't have an aftermarket wideband installed yet, so the AFR you see is electrical.

Also, disclaimer, I have an audible exhaust leak which may be throwing things off a bit, so take that into consideration. I also only pulled to about 4900rpm duee to being on a public road.

First pull @ approx. 14.5psi (file titled low boost pull)

Second pull @ 18.5psi (file titled high boost pull)

Both pulls felt relatively smooth, but the higher boost felt more linear and natural. let me know what adjustments I could make to improve.

Attachments

• low boost pull 7 23 15.dat
    81.8 KB · Views: 57
  • high boost 7 23 15.dat
    79.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
For reference, here is the screenshot I mentioned above with the boost spike and jerking.

I would take out some of the fuel added to it. Go with 2% added and see what it does. You are running too rich now.

Dont mess with the alky, just subtract fuel at the injectors.

Download the instructions so you can see how to datalog and graph your runs.

with a TT chip, the WOT settings in the translator are not going to do much. It will be rich until you get the boost up to where the chip expects it to be.

if its an alky chip then you have some additional tuning for that.

Bob

with a TT chip, the WOT settings in the translator are not going to do much. It will be rich until you get the boost up to where the chip expects it to be.

if its an alky chip then you have some additional tuning for that.

Bob
My chip I burnt for 22-25psi. Do I need to get up that high to see where my fuel is?