You can type here any text you want

Please educate me on alky

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

P.M.ROMVIG

Viking and Buick fanatic
Hi from overseas,
Traded my old Gs for a t type with some performance, the car has a rough idle and lean condition that i'm chasing. It has 60lb injectors, tt chip, ta49 turbo, exhaust, and alky control ect. My question is, do the 3 bar map sensor in the alky control tie into the ecm harness and send a signal to the ecm? I have a loose connector which looks to be the old connector from the oem 2 bar map sensor. Hope someone can help me, i'm a complete newbie when it comes to turbo Buicks. Thanks

- Peter
Denmark

Good day! No, the 2 bar sensor is only for the dash boost gauge. I'm assuming the alky is from Alkycontrol. The 3 bar sensor is used for the proportional injection, more boost, more alky. Make a new post in the general section listing issues, modifications done and what you have done. You can also visit Vortex Buicks for lots of information.

Good day! No, the 2 bar sensor is only for the dash boost gauge. I'm assuming the alky is from Alkycontrol. The 3 bar sensor is used for the proportional injection, more boost, more alky. Make a new post in the general section listing issues, modifications done and what you have done. You can also visit Vortex Buicks for lots of information.
Thank you.

Back