Please help identify my turbo

KempoCanada

Hey guys,
I bought a used turbo for my slightly modded T-type. I'm told it's a TE44 and that's what I wanted for my application.
I sent it out for a total rebuild, got it back last month and put the car together today, adding a Limit Engineering wastegate actuator as well.
I'm getting little spooling and I'm not getting the operation or characteristics I would have expected from the TE44...I was getting more feel with the stock turbo. This is only from trying to spool it up in the driveway as it's not yet finished or driving. I could not get any feel from it while in place and loading it up.

I'm now unsure what turbo I actually have. If you guys could look below and let me know your thoughts.

The intake bell is marked: GARRETT A\P .60 M24

The exhaust bell is marked: AR63 M3 C

And, could you advise on how the hoses should be running on the turbo. I have the main that comes off of the electrical solenoid on the valve cover and has two hoses coming off of a "Y", one to the actuator and one to the bell. The solenoid has another hose spigot on it but there is no hose connected to it. Thanks in advance.

Turbo_Intake_Side.jpg

Turbo_Exhaust_Side.jpg

Hey guys,
I bought a used turbo for my slightly modded T-type. I'm told it's a TE44 and that's what I wanted for my application.
I sent it out for a total rebuild, got it back last month and put the car together today, adding a Limit Engineering wastegate actuator as well.
I'm getting little spooling and I'm not getting the operation or characteristics I would have expected from the TE44...I was getting more feel with the stock turbo. This is only from trying to spool it up in the driveway as it's not yet finished or driving. I could not get any feel from it while in place and loading it up.

I'm now unsure what turbo I actually have. If you guys could look below and let me know your thoughts.

The intake bell is marked: GARRETT A\P .60 M24

The exhaust bell is marked: AR63 M3 C

And, could you advise on how the hoses should be running on the turbo. I have the main that comes off of the electrical solenoid on the valve cover and has two hoses coming off of a "Y", one to the actuator and one to the bell. The solenoid has another hose spigot on it but there is no hose connected to it. Thanks in advance.

Turbo_Intake_Side.jpg

Turbo_Exhaust_Side.jpg

From the backplate, it looks to be a precision. Can't tell which one unless you measure the wheels but since it has the stock Garrett turbine housing, prob a 44 or a 60. :confused: Can't tell you more without some measurements.