You can type here any text you want

Please ID these wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mc71454

Can anyone tell by the pictures what wheels these are ARE, Enkei, ??

GN1.jpg

Its hard to tell with out some detail showing the center cap and center part of the wheel. My first guess would be Pontiac GTA from the looks of the width of the shiney parts.

I will take some close-ups of the wheels. They came with the car when I bought it. I really prefer the Torque Thrust Wheels I have seen on a few GN's.

Look alot like some of the Enkei wheels that I have seen. Near the lug bolt hole where it is smooth lokks to me like Enkei.

Those are the Kirban GNX wheels which were Enkei or American racing/. BTW im about to post up a set for sale. :cool:

Stupid question? Have you looked on the backside for any logos and trademarks? That would be the easy way if they aren't GM.

Ive got a set of Ronal's that are look-a-like GNX wheels.They have the correct offset and are 16x8 in the front and 16x8.5 in the rear.They look like the Enkei GNX lookalike.....

turbofish38 said:
Stupid question? Have you looked on the backside for any logos and trademarks? That would be the easy way if they aren't GM.

Actually a Good Question Eric...LOL..Just got my drag car put away and haven't pulled a wheel yet to look..

Thanks for all the replies !!! I will post up once I figure out for sure.

Tom

wheel ?

those are like Louie said. Kirban. They have the short smaller center cap with the lugs recessed. The gta/tta wheels have the lugs exposed & the center cap snaps into the rim but has the lip rolled. Some of these have little dimples on the outer part of the wheel towards the end of mesh to the alluminum lip ring.

Either they are American Racing, Enkei's or Kirban's. I don't think that Kirban ever made a wheel, but rather was a dealer for the American Racing or Enkei wheels.
I'm including a friend's car that has them...

Claude :)

toofastforyou said:
Either they are American Racing, Enkei's or Kirban's. I don't think that Kirban ever made a wheel, but rather was a dealer for the American Racing or Enkei wheels.
I'm including a friend's car that has them...

Claude :)

Or Ronal...and im sure there are others.

Thanks for the Replies...They are in just about Perfect condition. Where can I get a spare? Kirban doesn't have them anymore.

Back