You can type here any text you want

PLX wideband 02 install questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

skipztt

i going to put a PLX wideband into my GN. im assuming i need to run a signal wire off the harness to the PLX box, but im not quite sure on this. has anyone put a plx-wbo2 in one yet??? i know the lc1 is popular, but im not sure if the install is similar.

i have the DM-5 guage and the SM-AFR box.

i plan on putting in a seperate bung in the DP and just keeping the stock o2 in there for now.

what wires should i be looking for??? any info would be helpful

thanks

The install was a lot easier than the LC1 was for me at least. Did not seem to be as many wires to worry about. I went through a couple LC1 sensors and then was told the PLX was better so I went with it. The directions that came with mine were very clear and easy to follow.

Did this last fall. Instructions are pretty straightforward. There is a pre-made cable that runs from the sensor to the box. You'll need power and ground for the box (tap into fuse panel with one of those fuse taps). They provide the wire from the box to the gauge.

i going to put a PLX wideband into my GN. im assuming i need to run a signal wire off the harness to the PLX box, but im not quite sure on this. has anyone put a plx-wbo2 in one yet??? i know the lc1 is popular, but im not sure if the install is similar.

i have the DM-5 guage and the SM-AFR box.

i plan on putting in a seperate bung in the DP and just keeping the stock o2 in there for now.

what wires should i be looking for??? any info would be helpful

thanks

In reading your questions, I'm trying to figure out if you have or have not received it yet. There are, or should be, fairly easy to follow directions with it.

Back