You can type here any text you want

pm bench bleeding

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

racer5252

im having problems bench bleeding while in the car. when i push on the pedal it shoots fluid out of the rear port. is this normal or is something wrong. everything was good before i replaced ALL the lines. it did set a few years though. any ideas??? thanks,chris

the one on the d/s. i went ahead and bench bled it, i just had to pump the pedal VERY slowly. i bled all the brakes too but my pedal is very soft until i get it 1/2 way down then it feels ok. i think i will try rebleeding everything again. what do you recomend? thanks

Yes, that port can shoot up some fluid unless you push slowly. Not uncommon, but not a sign of anything messed up.

Also not uncommon for the pedal to go 1/2 way down before the brakes grab. Mine does the same thing. There are a lot of variables that come into play here.

When you bled the rewst of your system, did you pump bleed it?
If so, did you leave the key off?

If you looked at my procedures, I get better results with vacuum bleeding.

i did pump bleed the brakes with the key off. i will try to vac.bleed and see if that helps. thanks

Back