You can type here any text you want

Poly body bushings. Who's used them?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BuickMike

Money pit
I am going to be replacing all of my body bushings and was wondering who has gone with Poly bushings? Is it too rough? Keep in mind that my car will not be driven daily. I'm also going to be setting it up for handling. Is there a specific kit you used? Did it include the GNX bushings?

Thanks,

Mike

I did

I am going to be replacing all of my body bushings and was wondering who has gone with Poly bushings? Is it too rough? Keep in mind that my car will not be driven daily. I'm also going to be setting it up for handling. Is there a specific kit you used? Did it include the GNX bushings?

Thanks,

Mike

I put in the Prothane kit earlier this year. I don't think it's too harsh. it did include the #5 GNX bushing.
I had to do some rust repair during the swap but I think it really tightened my car up. I would recommend them.

I put in the Prothane kit earlier this year. I don't think it's too harsh. it did include the #5 GNX bushing.
I had to do some rust repair during the swap but I think it really tightened my car up. I would recommend them.

What kit did you go with?

I have the Energy Suspension kit. I don't think it is rough. Kit comes complete with all of the bushings, even the ones GM left out.

Back