Poly bushing for 36mm hollow sway bar?

Roc87

11 Second V6
I know that you have to use the stock "straps" to attach the 36mm sway bars to the frame, but I got rid of those years ago. Right now I have the straps that came with polyurethane bushings for the stock sway bar. It doesn't seem that I can use those and the stock bushings from the 36mm sway bar.

:confused: :confused:
Should I order the bushings w/ greasable mounts for the 36mm bar???
Thanks!

they do make a set of poly bushings that will fit the 36mm sway bar, i have a pair and the mounts they come with will also work instead of the old orginal ones and they are also greasable, if you want i'll get the part number

Thanks!

Just making sure that would work, don't need the part number, I'll call summit and give them something to do;)

Just adding this if anybody does a search for 36mm bushings.....

According to Summit, Energy Suspension only makes a 1 3/8" bushing for this bar which Summit said is 35mm. But it fits fine!

...........And it made a huge difference over not having the front bar on/rear ATR bar....

I couldn't get the Energy Suspension one that I wanted and the only place I could find a bushing that fit was Advanced.

In regards to greasable, it's up to you. I got rubber ones, if I remember correctly.
The poly ones might be better off being greasable because unlike body bushings, there will be a bunch of twisting on that sway bar. Though, I wouldn't think any more than with a normal control arm bushing, which isn't greased either.