You can type here any text you want

Poly vs Rubber body bushings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86 GN DDR

I am trying to decide which body mounts would be best for my setup. I am looking to turn my GN into a spirited canyon carving street car. I might hit the drag track a maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Nothing serious. I'm mainly looking to have a decent riding weekend warrior. I have noticed Kirbans sells a rubber kit for about 249. I found energy suspension poly kit at about 150. Thank you for any suggestions

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I replaced my old ones with the energy suspention polys. Made a world difference in the ride and handling. It is a bit stiff but doesnt float up and down after hitting bumps also took out the roll when cornering. You will notice the difference immediately, whether rubber or poly.

Ps, i dont remember the energy suspentions being that cheap, make sure you get all of them with all the new bolt and washers. Also when i got mine out i had a couple of the holes were rusted and out of round so i welded in some new frame washers i got from kirbans. He also has the poly mnts.

Back