You can type here any text you want

Poor California members SUKS to be you

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
They should make the money grubbing Dr that put the eggs in her to pay for all her expenses. He's the one that "enabled" her scheme. She's sick and all her kids should be taken away from her.:mad:

Maybe you can take a few of the kids LOL :biggrin:

well, like they say, it costs money to live anywhere nice...

Wow I guess you like pay extra just to be in a nice place?? So because the weather is nice your willing to pay more? I don't understand this theory..

Why would you want to pay more it is not the fault of the weather?? More like the fault of the politicians.

Maybe you can take a few of the kids LOL :biggrin:
No, I'm enjoying being an empty nester. You are use to a brood, they would fit better in with your family. Just think, you could make a reality show-"The Dan Clan get selfish mom's little bastards". They could rebuild your house into an 12 bedroom house! Maybe even do a built in pool.:biggrin:

The only thing California has going for it is it's natural scenery. Everything else sucks. Traffic, taxes, emissions laws, gun laws, politics, illegal aliens...

After having lived here for the past 6 years I've concluded that this state is way way way too influential to the rest of the country and should either be broken up into 3 states or should be kicked out of the union.

Just about every communist and idiotic big government idea comes out of California first.

Back