Poor kid in Cobra!

11.8's huh? im sure he was THAT surprised :rolleyes: lol i came across this black GN with a kid with his hat backwards pulled down over his eyebrows. (his shirt looked like it was his sisters too...?? :confused: ) anyway...he said he runs 11.1's and tells me he'll kick my ass. typical 16 year old :rolleyes:

ME: u like driving ur dads car?
HIM: shuddup!!! no its not!!!! ill beat u up!!!
ME: dude pull ur hat off ur head so u can think straight.
HIM: man ill kill you!!!!
ME: AHAHAH
HIM: :(
ME: how much boost u runnin?
HIM: 25 PSI....i think...thats how high my boost gauge goes :confused:
ME: damn thats ALOT
HIM: yeah i know
ME: aight we'll go on green

so after that the light turns and we haul ass from the light, i instantly pull 7 or 8...maybe 10...and he never has a chance to catch up.

HIM: MAN U GOT NAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWSSSSSS??
ME: helllll nah
HIM: YEHA U DO! IM THE FASTEST IN THE WORLD!! U CANT BEAT ME!!! NO ONE CAN!!
ME: dude i just cracked ur ass mr. fastest in the world...where u at now?
HIM: shutup, im gonna go have my dad fix my car and im commin back for you!!!
ME: HAHAHAHHAA

and that was it...i never saw the kid again. weird......

pimpinISez......

I'm guessing your a troll from ls1.com:rolleyes: Please go back to www.ls1.com and don't start this BS over here cause it's a waste of space much like you!!!:mad:

I suspect the troll is pimpinaintez after reading a similar thread on ls1.com. 11.1 ansd his dad is letting him drive it. Yea. Right.
Racing with three other guys in the car and beating an ls1. Yea. Right.
I ain't buying it.

Hey Pimpin, come to Arizona, I will meet you anywhere in the state or in Socal. I'll grab my neighbors alky dragster and we will see who is who.

Every kill I posted in this forum has been slammed by a few of my friends that I know. They are just f****** w/ me as usual... which is kinda lame after a while. If you dont believe me about my car.. just send a pm to sumnerw and ask him whether or not my car is a 11 sec. He bought the car for me on my b-day last year. The original owner was Mark Van Duker (does this name ring a bell?? Very cool guy... lived in Oklahoma) He owns one himself and has had his since around '91. If you still need further proof.. I will send you shots of my car.. a detailed explanation of the set up.. and pics of anything that you would need so that I could confirm what I do and have is indeed true.

Why would I post stuff that isn't true? What would be the point? These "so called friends" hate Buicks w/ a passion. They slam these cars every chance they get. So why would you believe a few trolls that HATE buicks over a guy who loves them and owns one??? :rolleyes: There is going to be a turbo cruise on westheimer... (go to Texas Area and look under the thread) I am going to go to it and a few friends of mine who I recently talked to over the internet (Will.. his handle is Orion) and he can totally back me up here.. and so can pretty much anyone else.

I don't understand why these guys.. I mean I thought they were my friends??? would slam me on this board. I like this board a lot b/c everyone on here sticks together and they help each other.. just like you guys have helped me out and have listened to me. Its been a really cool experience owning my car... I hope that what these false claims that they have made against me you dont take to believe.

Hey baker and larkin.. I know its you guys :rolleyes: Cmon.. you live like so close to me.. if you want to slam me you can at least do it to my face. And hey... like I said... if you want to race we can set something up... but I do like what Larkin said about going to the track... smart idea. ;)