You can type here any text you want

possible fuel problem please help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo tom

Can someone tell me what fuse is to the fuel pump. I dont think im getting any fuel.Its cranks but no start.Just replaced the 02 sensor and put in new plugs.Thanks

in the fuse box there is a ipr (i think that's the letters) fuse. on the top left side. i had a grounding out problem that kept blowing that fuse and it would crank but no start. don't know if that's ur problem but it's worth looking into.

I Removed The Fuel Filter And Tried To Start And There Was No Fuel Comming From The Fuel Line.

Check the FP/INJ fuse, and the ECM/IGN fuse. If both those are good, and you are getting power to the ecm (orange wire connected near the battery (+) ) , then either the Fuel Pump Relay is bad (fairly common) or the FP itself has taken a dump (very common). Here's the wiring schematic. Check to see if the pump will run with direct voltage at the connector under the rear bumper..... then you'll have your answer...

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/images/wiring.gif

HTH...

Back