17.7 KB · Views: 2,575
86 t-type

here she is, the MONEY pit!!!!!!!! but its so much fun lol. Daniel Ray

Attachments

• mybuick 005.jpg
    mybuick 005.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 2,604
HAHA

Heres a pic of how it really looks,mouth open so more money will fall in! Need Boost's T is on left,see how wide the hood is open?:D

Attachments

• 2 tssmall.jpg
    2 tssmall.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 2,601
Lol what he ain't telling you is thats him with his t on the right and if you notice his hood is up eating cash to lol. By the time we get them both finished being rebuilt we might be sleeping in my shop as the wives will be crazy with all the money we have spent! They both are eating up a ton of cash, do they make diet pills for cars!!!!!!

ha

If we have to sleep in the shop....theres lots of room for loose women-if we get the 3 cars and the dually out the way! Holler at me on the phone! Get DSL!

I took my hood of later so I can dump cash in faster!

Maybe we should start a poll to see who's car has eating the most money in the shortest time frame. I am at close to 30k this year on a street driven car, and it is back in the shop for a engien overhaul.

OMG!!!!!!! 30 grand I retract my statement and will never fuss again! lol My wife WOULD have a heart attack! Daniel

my car(its had a hard 69000 mile life)...and my wife

Attachments

• fh000006.jpg
    fh000006.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,569
and here is just a fun angle that was my desktop for a while

Attachments

• drivers seat.jpg
    drivers seat.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2,571
dang

30k....in a year. Thats 1/2 my yearly income. How much gold plating on that thing?:D

I am not the brightest bulb in the pack. I was scared at first to do a major overhaul and paid the Buick dealership to do it for me. THey screwed it up worse so I sent it to a GN specialty shop and had just about everything done. Then the trans and converter bite the bigun. Now the engine seized and it is back in the shop. I think that I could have done it right, maybe. Most of what I have paid has been in labor.