Post Thanksgiving Turkey Gathering Dec 2 - NC

NCTyphoon

Our annual Thanksgiving meet has been rescheduled for Sunday, Dec 2. Will plan to start between 11am -12 Noon. We may or may not have fried turkey, yall may have to settle for me roasting the bird(s). The place will be as in the past, at my house in Trinity. Will need a headcount for supplies. I'll be furnishing the turkey, plates, cups, etc, sweet potatoes, and some other side dishes. Please let me know what you can bring as a side, dessert, appetizer, bread, or drink. Should it happen that we will be frying, I may need some folks to grab some jugs of oil. Any other info email or pm me for directions.

Cheryl, still looks good as far as being able to make it. What are you still needing? Going to need directions too.

Randy,
Looks like I'll be roasting turkey since most likely our master fryer won't be able to attend. We can use any side dish, dessert or sodas. I'm pm ing you my address

Looks like I'll be roasting turkey since most likely our master fryer won't be able to attend.

However, tentative date for the Christmas/housewarming ceremonial frying is Dec 22 at my new home in Williamston...stay tuned for more details......

TTT.....
Okay Guys,
Just a reminder, next Sunday is the gathering at my house. Will start around 11:30-12 Noon time. Some of you I've talked to or heard from and know your planning to come, others I haven't heard from. If you are planning to come let me know so we'll be sure to have enough drinks and meat to go around.
See yall next week

12/02

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I hope we have a lot of folks show up. We are also going to be choosing a date in January for our next meet. The reason that this one is important is because of its location in Burlington NC. I'm sure that EVERYONE is going to want to attend this one. It will be at Richard Clarks shop. If you have been around buicks for any amount of time you know about Richard Clark. He has an awesome shop FULL of buick stuff the likes that most people have never seen. He has his shop for PTE trans from California to build transmissions here on the east cost so we need to decide on a several dates so as to not interfere with his transmission classes. Hope to see everyone tomorrow (except for Pat):biggrin: and be safe driving!!

Matt and I will be there. Spinach dip and hawaiian bread combo, pecan pie and chocolate cookies.

Also an intake for Korey :wink:

We are bringing mashed potatoes, bread and a soda. We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

Sarah :)

I'm fixin sweet potatoes, roast turkey, stuffing, jello, cherry crunch dessert, shrimp cocktail, and deviled eggs.

okay here is my run down of food

dinner rolls a ham baked mac-n-cheese and a apple pie

hope to see everyone tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who came out! Great food, super people! Thanks for posting the pics, I especially like the one where I look like a one eyed cyclops behind Patrick, lol! I don't think Fiesta is impressed by the paparazzi, she wasn't smiling in her pics
Clint, Korey loved the hashbrown casserole, can you get your wife to email it to me?

Buck, buck, Thanks Easter Bunny.......sorry wrong holiday. Thanks again Cheryl for hosting our little gathering. It was great seeing everyone again and the food, well, let's just say that I'm still full. :) Oh, and if you and Clint can get that e-mailing the casserole to work send me two turkey sandwiches for lunch tomorrow.:biggrin: