You can type here any text you want

Posting pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nwarky

Could someone please tell me how to post pictures on the board. I'm not very good at working computers. I have the pictures in my Kodak easy share file and need to post them. Please be patient as I'm not very good at working computers.
Thanks for all the help.
Dean

I think the moderators have to give you permission to post pictures directly on the board.

Next time you're posting a thread or a reply, look down on the left side of the screen below the "Submit Reply" button or whatever is there. There should be another box called "Forum Rules". In that box, for me at least, its says "You may not post attachments.

I guess if yours says that too, then...well...you know...you can't post a picture on the board.

Thanks for the reply. I thought you could post pics now. I have seen some threads lately that have pictures on the board. If anyone knows how to, could you please tell me. I want to post some but oviously need to know how.
Thanks Dean

Back