You can type here any text you want

Poston 93 Chip and Ultra Chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

foregn2

Anyone running either of the 2 and what kind of performacne benefits. Are these any good for pretty much a stock GN .
Thanks

I have the Ultra chip(the one with the diff settings) and like it. This is kind of an old school chip, with much better ones on the market today. But, my car isn't modded that much and I don't plan on taking it to a track...so its good enough for me. I like the security feature as well. The car idles better than factory and runs cooler(you need the low temp thermostat too). Just make sure you buy the one for the factory injectors, if thats what you have. Also, don't go nuts by cranking it up too much!

As far as the performance gains, I really dont know. I did a few things at the same time(cold air kit, wider rear tires, exhaust system)...so I did gain HP/Torque but can't say what the chip would add alone with nothing else changed.

I hear one of the best chips is the TurboTweak. Look it up on this board if you want to choose a diff route.

Back