You can type here any text you want

power logger help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ADJMART

Not sure what I did wrong? Just hooked up my power logger and put the new 2.2 chip in the scanmaster.when i pugged it in with the car running it detected it and loaded the files and said complete.The scanmaster is working fine off the powerlogger port but my problem is im not getting any readings on my computer? So what did I do wrong that it is not giving me any readings on my computer screen on the gauges or graphs or anything?

Plug the usb cable into the laptop and the pl.

Click "start" the right click "my computer" the click "properties"

Click the "hardware" tab then click "device manager"

Look for a " ! "next to the usb drives.

Click on it and select "install driver" or "reinstall driver"

Could you go into more detail with that? Im a computer dummy

did you install the hardware they sent you. go to my computer and fint the box that has the pl in it and save it to your desktop it should open after clicking on it then go to guages and monitor

did you ever get this working? im having the same issue. Scanmaster is working fine reading off the PL but the lap top will not read anything

Not to sound crazy....but did you click the "monitor" tab after starting the car?

Yes I did hit the monitor button. It beeps once and that's it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes I did hit the monitor button. It beeps once and that's it.

Rash assumption here, you do at least have the ignition key turned on, right?

I don't know why I said car not running...I guess it's because I've read how to update drivers and stuff so much that its stuck in my head. Anyway, when the car is running, I hit the monitor button and it beeps once and that's it.

Back