You can type here any text you want

Power this setup makes....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

macatoni

Buick Powered
How much power or what performance figures do you think this would put out in a TTA with 40k???
ATR Exhuast
Terrry Houstin DP
te44 turbo
red A chip
Duttwieler intercooler neck
new tranny from performance trans in SAC. 2800 stall/lockup
msd wires
30lb injectors

Hopefully sealing the deal on one with these mods i was just curious. Also you think the exhaust note will be comprable to my camaro with long tube headers and 2 1/2 inch exhaust with dynomax mufflers are coming out a 350. Reason being i have had some issues with nieghbors and coming home late at night. Seems they dont like the sounds of my cars as much as i do:confused:

Thanks guys,
Dave

6 cylinder motors have theyre own unique sound...

How much extra power.. at 15 PSI.. probably not much.

BTW I had a buddy said he sent out a deposit on a car with similar mods in Ca. Just an FYI

I wasnt i guess so intersested in the exhaust note, as i was with how loud it would be.

I believe your buddy and i have been bidding back and forth on that car. I offered 10k and i think he was gonna match it but his shipping fell through. Not exactly sure on the details all i know is the seller offered me another chance at the car and i feel i need to take it. But i also dont want to piss anyone off....

David

exhaust

The ATR exhaust with no cat sounds AWESOME:D

But I LOVE the sound of these cars!!

Ty

Sorry for the confusion. I assume the TTA has cats. My comparison is my 68 camaro with no cats and the system decribed above...

Dave

Back