You can type here any text you want

Powerlogger Hook up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

huntsg

I recently installed my new powerlogger and was wondering if there was a way to hook up the WB correction signal from my Gen II to the powerlogger? Can I use one of the I/O connections? I4 or I5? Thanks.

huntsg said:
I recently installed my new powerlogger and was wondering if there was a way to hook up the WB correction signal from my Gen II to the powerlogger? Can I use one of the I/O connections? I4 or I5? Thanks.

You hook up the signal wire from the wideband to the 1 port

Correct. I have done that. I am interested in finding out if I can hook up WB Correction. Possibly at 4 or 5 port?

sure, use the gray wire from the Gen2, and set V out 2 mode to AF correction.

Bob

Bob, here is what i did. Can you verify correctness. I tapped the grey wire coming from the gen 2 and put it in the I4 connector in the powerlogger I/O board (this is post 5). Then started PLC on the computer and went to the F3 config screen and set analog 4 to correction factor in the analog input settings section. Is that it to set up the powerlogger so that it can collect and display WB correction data? Will the data be in volts or percentage?

Also, in the MAF display option section should I choose 768 grams per second? Thanks.

Also as a follow on i set V out 2 mode to AF correction on the gen 2. With that and my above post is that correct?

Back