powerlogger is awesome!

haywire4130

I know it's old news to people who are already using it but I'm so impressed I figured I'd spread the word. Install and setup was pretty straight forward, faster scanmaster readings are killer, analog inputs were super simple to hook up and configure and everything just works with no fiddling around. Can't wait for a stretch of good weather so I can do some tuning, and the ability to look over logs frame by frame on my couch after a drive is priceless! One of the best things I ever bought for my car! I think the only thing you could do to improve it would be to add some type of bluetooth adapter and create an app so you could monitor/log wirelessly on a smartphone without a bulky laptop.

Does It come wjth a disc to put on a laptop or something? Also what makes sm readings faster?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Does It come wjth a disc to put on a laptop or something? Also what makes sm readings faster?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes, it comes with a CD.

The scanmaster is faster because it plugs into the powerlogger instead of the ALDL data port. Since the powerlogger is connected directly to the ECM's address and data buss, the Scanmaster is then much faster.