You can type here any text you want

powerlogger?'s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

missin' 2

new to powerlogger. so i was hoping that i could get some of my questions answered.

does anybody know if you can customize what 4 items appear on the graph screen?

should i trust what my lc-1 wbo2 gauge says or what the readout on the powerlogger says. (12's on the gauge and 10.3 on pl)?

is there anyway to calibrate coolant temp or would i have a bad sensor?(stays around 60 -100)

thanks

new to powerlogger. so i was hoping that i could get some of my questions answered.

does anybody know if you can customize what 4 items appear on the graph screen?

should i trust what my lc-1 wbo2 gauge says or what the readout on the powerlogger says. (12's on the gauge and 10.3 on pl)?

is there anyway to calibrate coolant temp or would i have a bad sensor?(stays around 60 -100)

thanks

right click on the ones you dont want and choose the one you want

wow simple as that. thanks.
now for the other 2questions

wow simple as that. thanks.
now for the other 2questions

power logger would get info directly from computer but i am not sure go to www.fullthrottlespeed.com then create a account in the tech support area ask bob about the powerlogger stuff i am trying to get it set up on my laptop now

yea i did that. i know that both the pl and gauge readings come from the same spot. thats why im confused

Both should be reading the same afr. Need to get that figured out.

Write down where all your lc1 wires are connected. Post back we'll see if we can get you straighted out.

I would say you need a temp sensor.

red - ign. +
yel - I1 on pl
brn - white from gauge
blk - through calibration switch to ground
wht - ground
blue - ground

Back