You can type here any text you want

Powerlogger with IPAD?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Is it possible to use the Powerlogger with an IPAD instead of a laptop? If anyone has done this successfully please describe how in laymans terms, not computerspeak!

Nope. The PL user interface I believe only works with a windows OS. It may work with Linux or a Mac, but only a PC. I'm sure there some people out there who could write an App that uses the USB charger/data transfer cable to communicate. Then cobble in the correct cables. Maybe not. Maybe someone could create an App for an iPad and communicates via bluetooth, then find a USB to BT device.

Was just asking because my wife received a new iPad as a going away present when she left her job. Was hoping to "borrow" it. Guess I will stick with my laptop

On order. It's a touch screen laptop that can detach the keyboard for a tablet style. Ipad is a Apple product, ng for Powerlogger. Android tabs are also ng for Powerlogger. Windows 7-10 OK for Powerlogger.

On order. It's a touch screen laptop that can detach the keyboard for a tablet style. Ipad is a Apple product, ng for Powerlogger. Android tabs are also ng for Powerlogger. Windows 7-10 OK for Powerlogger.
Thanks. Again, much better than a bulky laptop, which also belongs to my work, and a decent price.

Yes, that is a Windows based tablet. I'm thinking of getting that too!

The only problem I see is lack of a CD driver... Which the powerlogger comes with a CD to install the files. (Correct me if I'm wrong. *my powerlogger that I just got from Eric/TurboTweak has instructions that state cd not needed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the small windows tablets work fine with PL. It is just not really designed around a touch screen. It is still usable though.

Yes, that is a Windows based tablet. I'm thinking of getting that too!

The only problem I see is lack of a CD driver... Which the powerlogger comes with a CD to install the files. (Correct me if I'm wrong. *my powerlogger that I just got from Eric/TurboTweak has instructions that state cd not needed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can download the latest drivers/software from the web on to the tablet over wifi or copy them off the CD to a usb stick on your regular computer

Back